Province of Indonesia, Bali is on every travel enthusiast’s list. With an abundance gift of nature, Bali is known for its alluring arts which includes traditional and modern dance forms, its splendid sculptures, its flashy paintings, excellent leather, beautiful metalworking and amazing music. It has few smaller but outstanding islands like Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan which are loaded with adventure.
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
✓ KUTA 3N: Grand Ixora Kuta Resort /The Kana, Kuta – CHSE Certified or Similar
✓ GILLI ISLAND 2N: Aston Sunset Beach Resort Gili Trawangan or Similar
✓ 05 Breakfast at Hotel
➡ 05 Nights & 06 Days with Bed & Breakfast
➡ Meal plan : Breakfast
➡ Airport Transfer : Arrival
➡ Airport Transfer : Departure
➡ Kintamani + Ubud Tour + Tengunag Waterfall + Monkey Forest
➡ Tanah Lot Temple Tour
➡ 2 Hours SPA
➡ Uluwatu Kecak with Dinner
➡ Candle Light Dinner [complimentary in the package for a couple]
➡ All Tours are with Tickets and Transfer on Private Basis
For Non-Vaccinated Travelers, 2 Mandatory RT PCR Test to be performed
1) 48 Hours before Departure time (need -ve test report with mandatory QR Code)
2) 72 hours prior while returning to India (Charges to be paid directly on ground)
Term & Conditions:
– Rates valid for minimum 2 Adults and there will be rate changes if there is any changes on pax number
– Child under 02 Years considered as Infant and Free of Charge
– Child 02 – 11 Years considered as Child and Child Rate will be applicable
– Child 12 Years and above considered as Adults
– Rates valid for travelling period from 01 January – 30 March 2023
– Rates valid for same arrival and departure time otherwise extra charge for different transfers will be applied.
– No Refund for unused services
– No rooms being blocked and hotel confirmation will be subject to availability upon booking.
- Accommodation on Breakfast basis in hotel specified or similar
- One Way Transfer from Bali to Gili Island (Fast Boat + SIC Transfers from Hotel in Bali)
- English Speaking Driver cum Guide during Tours and Transfers
- 2X 600 ML Mineral Water during Arrival Transfers and Tours
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- ntrance Fee at Tourist Objects as specified in the itinerary
- FLOWER GARLAND AT AIRPORT DURING ARRIVAL
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa Fee at IDR. 500,000 net/person (approx at USD. 35 to USD. 40 /person subject to the exchange rates fluctuation) payable at Bali Airport
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
Day 1 : Arrival at Bali + Uluwatu Kecak with Dinner
Arrival at Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS). Our representative will welcome you at the airport then transfer to your hotel.
In the evening proceed for tour of Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 m above the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a great sight. In the meanwhile, you see the Kecak Dance performed by 50 dancers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments. After the performance, a short drive will bring you to Jimbaran bay to enjoy deliciious seafood dinner in a cozy seaside restaurant.
Day 2 : Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour with Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
After breakfast proceed for Kintamani tours which will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. As with most tours the eight hour tour begins at 9am at your personal hotel where air conditioned transport to the first locations that are traditional markets where cheap and beautiful gold and sliver where can be purchased and examined as well as carving of grand size and smaller examples that may make practical gifts or souvenirs. The Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of the best among Bali waterfalls. You will be captivated by the beauty of the waterfall. A beautiful sight that you will see when you visit the waterfall, is the sun rays reflecting in the glistening water projecting a rainbow, which seems absolutely ethereal. The waterfall is well hidden between rocks and once you visit the place, you will be filled with a sense of peace of tranquility in the cool atmosphere of the Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Transfer from Bali to Gili Islands - Check-in
Arrive at Gili Trawangan island pier, the traditional horse cart "Cidomo" will take you to hotel.
Day 4 : Day at Leisure
Today morning after breakfast, you are free to explore Gili Islands on your own. Walking around the island is best done in the late afternoon when the sun is low in the sky. There are lots of things to do in Gili Trawangan. Be it signing up for a cooking class, trekking, enjoy a cocktail while taking in the bright blue sky and deep blue sea, it’s all in a day’s work. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Transfer from Gili to Bali + Half Day Tanah Lot + 1 hours of Spa
Visit a spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly on the rock inside the ocean. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection.
Around afternoon or evening, be ready to experience 1 hour of Balinese Traditional Spa Treatment including scrub and ginger tea, at outside of hotel. Once you’re done, you’ll wake up feeling revitalized, ready to see and experience more of Bali.
Day 6 : Departure - Pvt
After a hearty breakfast you are transferred in time to the airport to board your flight back home.