Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Pick up from Chandigarh/DELHI Airport or Railway Station
Drop at Chandigarh/ Delhi Airport or Railway Station
Shimla (2 Nights)
Hotel Woodrina/Similar (3 Star)
(Breakfast & Dinner Only)
Manali (3 Nights)
Pashmina (3 Star)
(Breakfast & Dinner Only)
Package Cost Includes:
● Above cost is based on per person basis.
● Accommodation on mentioned Hotels or Similar on double sharing basis.
● Non A/C rooms on Hill Stations.
● Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel.
● All Sightseeing by A/C Private Sedan Vehicle.
● English/Hindi Speaking driver cum Guide.
● Driver Allowance, Toll, parking, Driver’s night halt, Fuels Charges, Inter-state permits
Package Cost Excludes:
● Air & Train Fair.
● Travel Insurance.
● Any personal expenses like laundry, Shopping, Tips etc.
● Camera/Video charges.
● Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,
● Any Adventure activity.
● Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Pick from Chandigarh/DELHI Airport / Railway Station & Drop to Amritsar Airport / Railway Station
- 5 Nights Accommodation on double occupancy
- Etios Car Included
- GST Tax
- Entrace fee (if not mentioned)
Day 1 Arrive Delhi/Chandigarh and drive to Shimla (8-9hrs.)
Arrive at the airport / railway station and transfer to Shimla. On the way to Shimla, visit
Pinjore Garden. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Enjoy a delicious dinner and
spend a relaxed night at the hotel. (Meal: Dinner)
Day 2 Shimla Local - to Kufri
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Kufri. In the evening, visit The Mall and The
Ridge. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel, in Shimla. (Meal:
Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3 Shimla - Manali (280 Km / 7 hours)
Relish a tasty breakfast and later, proceed to Manali. On the way, enjoy sightseeing in and
around Manali. Enjoy the beauty of Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi
Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple in Kullu. As soon as you arrive in Manali, check in at the
hotel. Enjoy a delicious dinner and stay overnight stay at a hotel, in Manali. (Meal: Breakfast
Day 4 Manali - Solang Valley –Atal tunnel
After breakfast, drive to Solang valley and indulge in adventurous activities like parachuting,
paragliding or zorbing etc., later visit Atal tunnel (Asia’s longest traffic tunnel) return to the
hotel in Manali, where dinner and overnight stay facilities are arranged. (Meal: Breakfast &
Day 5 : Manali City Tour
Enjoy a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy local sightseeing in Manali. Visit
Club House, Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Facilities for overnight
stay and dinner will be arranged at the hotel, in Manali. (Meal: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6 : Manali - Chandigarh / Delhi (Dropping)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and enjoy your journey to Chandigarh / Delhi. Transfer
to the airport / railway station for your journey ahead. (Meal: Breakfast)