Srilanka, is the pearl of the Indian ocean a trip to this mesmerizing island in new year where you will get fascinated by the lush tea plantations & waterfalls, tropical beaches, jaw-dropping wildlife, historical monuments & temples.
The gateway to all of this hill-country action is Kandy and Sri Lanka’s second city and the island’s undisputed historical and cultural capital full of rich in heritage and culture of royal city Kandy. Skim the waves at speed and feel the splash against your sunkissed skin on the vast waters encompassing Bentota and participate in the Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project to have a close look into the process of rescuing and nurturing sea turtles. Surf through the waves, and spend your days enjoying fresh coconuts in your hammock at Mirissa, wander at the sprawling layout and complex history featuring a fascinating heritage and enticing architectural wonders of the dutch and British era.
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
✓ KANDY 2N: MAHAWELI REACH or Similar
✓ NUWARA ELIYA 1N: ARALIYA GREEN CITY or Similar
✓ BENTOTA 1N: CINNAMON BEY or Similar
✓ COLOMBO 1N: MOVENPICK COLOMBO or Similar
✓ 05 Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
1. Only fully vaccinated (2 doses) can travel in Sri Lanka.
2. All the travelers arriving in Sri Lanka should mandatorily carry a negative COVID-19 PCR test report in English language done within 72 hours prior to boarding the flight.
3. Should apply for VISAs through Online.
4. Fully Vaccinated travelers are exempted from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 local insurance cover. However, travelers should ensure that they have comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as the government of SL will not bear any cost resulting.
- Accommodation on Half Board basis in hotel specified or similar
- English speaking Chauffeur guide all through the Round tour
- Arrival + Return airport transfers by AC Vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes
- Airport tax /Airfares or VISA charges.
- Early Check in /Check out
- Entry fee per person
- Anything not specified in inclusions above