Province of Indonesia, Bali is on every travel enthusiast’s list. With an abundance gift of nature, Bali is known for its alluring arts which includes traditional and modern dance forms, its splendid sculptures, its flashy paintings, excellent leather, beautiful metalworking and amazing music. It has few smaller but outstanding islands like Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan which are loaded with adventure.
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
✓ KUTA 3N: Harper Kuta by ASTON or Similar
Superior Room with Breakfast
✓ UBUD 2N: Bunut Garden Luxury Private Villa or Similar
One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool with Breakfast
✓ 05 Breakfast at Hotel
➡ 05 Nights & 06 Days with Bed & Breakfast
➡ Meal plan : Breakfast
➡ Airport Transfer : Arrival
➡ Airport Transfer : Departure
➡ Full Day Ubud + Kintamani + Volcano
➡ Uluwatu Kecak Dance
➡ Water sports (Parasailing + Banana + Jet Ski)
➡ 2 Hours SPA + Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
➡ Mother Temple of Bali (Besakih), Tirta Gangga and Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven
➡ Candle Light Dinner [complimentary in the package for a couple]
➡ All Tours are with Tickets and Transfer on Private Basis, except mentioned otherwise
For Non-Vaccinated Travelers, 2 Mandatory RT PCR Test to be performed
1) 48 Hours before Departure time (need -ve test report with mandatory QR Code)
2) 72 hours prior while returning to India (Charges to be paid directly on ground)
Term & Conditions:
– Rates valid for minimum 2 Adults and there will be rate changes if there is any changes on pax number
– Child under 02 Years considered as Infant and Free of Charge
– Child 02 – 11 Years considered as Child and Child Rate will be applicable
– Child 12 Years and above considered as Adults
– Rates valid for travelling period from 01 January – 30 March 2023
– Rates valid for same arrival and departure time otherwise extra charge for different transfers will be applied.
– No Refund for unused services
– No rooms being blocked and hotel confirmation will be subject to availability upon booking.
- Accommodation on Breakfast basis in hotel specified or similar
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle during transfers and tours on private basis
- English Speaking Driver cum Guide during Tours and Transfers
- 2X 600 ML Mineral Water during Arrival Transfers and Tours
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance Fee at Tourist Objects as specified in the itinerary
- FLOWER GARLAND AT AIRPORT DURING ARRIVAL
- Lunch & Dinner
- Visa Fee at IDR. 500,000 net/person (approx at USD. 35 to USD. 40 /person subject to the exchange rates fluctuation) payable at Bali Airport
- Insurance Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Other Services which are not specified in the itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival at Bali
Arrival at Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS). Our representative will welcome you at the airport then transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 : Full Day Ubud + Kintamani + Volcano
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for full day tour of Ubud and Kintamani. With the smoky Agung Volcano in the backdrop, Mount and Lake Batur will keep you mesmerised. Take a stop to watch the famous Barong and Keris dance performance at Singapadu Village. Visit Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring.
Barong Dance and Kintamani Tour (Goa Gajah, Celuk, Mas, Mount Batur, Tirta Empul)
Day 3 : Half Day Tanah Lot + Uluwatu Kecak Dance
In the evening proceed for tour of Uluwatu Temple. Hanging on a cliff 100 m above the ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a great sight. In the meanwhile, you see the Kecak Dance performed by 50 dancers. Matter of fact, this dance is the only one based on vocals than instrument, dating far back into Balinese history, prior to the use of instruments.
Visit a spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly on the rock inside the ocean. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection.
Day 4 : Water Sports Half Day + 2 hours of Spa
Around afternoon or evening, be ready to experience 1 hour of Balinese Traditional Spa Treatment including scrub and ginger tea, at outside of hotel. Once you’re done, you’ll wake up feeling revitalized, ready to see and experience more of Bali.
Experience Tanjung Benoa beach with the water recreational rides; banana boat, jet ski, and flying fish. You will have 1 time of Banana boat where you sit on an inflatable boat with banana shape and pulled by a speed boat moving around Tanjung Benoa costal water. 1 time ride on personal watercraft called jet ski guided by instructor, and 1 time ride of inflatable boat in flying fish-shaped, will be pulled by a speedboat with a high speed so it can lift and fly into the air. Your speedboat captain will bring you to the ocean to ride your flying fish boat.
Day 5 : Mother Temple of Bali (Besakih), Tirta Gangga and Lempuyang's Gates of Heaven
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will head to the majestic Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. Along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains. There is a reason why this temple is known as the Gateway to Heaven. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your own private guide will not only snap cool shots for you but also will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. When you are finished, make your way to the biggest temple in Bali, Pura Besakih. It is the most important, the largest and the holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. It is also well-known as the mother temple of Bali. The temple miraculously survived the catastrophic volcanic eruption of 1963.
Day 6 : Departure - Pvt
Transfer from hotel to Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai (DPS).